Sunday 16 February 2014

Then I Remembered That I Didn't Write The Task On My Binder


What a wasting time. I realized.
This night, I was on nervous and anxious condition. In the evening I couldn't remember what task that I have for tomorrow class. Allahumma. And then I checked the group of my class in facebook to see which group am I listed. That time I just remembered that I have a quiz to be done for tomorrow class. But another there was another problem. The task was written on my binder and I can't found it anywhere. Emh. It seems that I left it at the shop yesterday. I was so confused. I ask help to my friends in BB group, alhamdulillah, someone don't mind to send me the task via email. Yeah, finally I got the task and guess what!

After waiting for about a half of an hour, I downloaded the file that was attached in my inbox. I opened it and I realized that I have the file too. I remembered that I didn't write it on my binder but I typed it on my friend's laptop and I already copied the file. Astaghfirullah.
5 Jurnalnya Andre: Then I Remembered That I Didn't Write The Task On My Binder What a wasting time. I realized. This night, I was on nervous and anxious condition. In the evening I couldn't remember what task th...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >